Jan 1, 2013

Little Secrets

I don't really have any little secrets to share, I just really like the Passion Pit song. So, as I (sorta) promised, here is a post. I know I promised it before the new year, but close enough.
I literally sit around cutting out magazine pictures...can I do that for a living?
 Super rad unmade bed~
 My uncle found this really pretty, awesome cabinet thing for me and sent it to me for Christmas!

I'm sure you're sufficiently bored with seeing my stupid, typical teenage bedroom whenever I decide to re-arrange it, and it may not be Teen Vogue Bedroom Story (or whatever!) ready, but I do what I want! I don't have an outfit post yet, but I do have some new goodies to show y'all:
 Nordstrom Rack, F21
 Both from Nordstrom Rack
 T-shirts from Nordstrom Rack
 Also from Nordstrom Rack
Rag & Bone sweater and another colorful gem, both from Target

On another note, I was planning on doing a ~best of 2k12~ post, but realized it was going to be super long and not all that great but here's a little list of what happened/my favorite things:
  • Favorite people: Jennifer Lawrence, Lizzie Olson, Martin Starr, Ezra Miller, Emma Watson, and Evan Peters (what a dream boat~)
  • Favorite movies: Silver Linings Playbook, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Les Mis, HUNGER GAMES, and I may or may not have cried during Breaking Dawn Part 2....
  • Favorite music: Imagine Dragons, No Doubt, Mumford & Sons
  • Shows I watched: The Office, Parks and Rec, Freaks and Geeks, Skins, Arrested Development, My So-Called Life (always)
  • Stuff that happened: Went to Coachella
          • Saw the Black Keys for the 1st time
          • Stood front row at Florence and the Machine, saw Emma Watson from like 10 ft. away, said "Happy birthday Emma!" and she said "Thank you, best birthday ever!" and melted~
          • Fell in love with Grouplove
        • Saw the Black Keys again with Tegan and Sara opening
        • Traveled all across the East Coast
        • Went to Canada for the first time
        • My padre was on The Ricky Lake show
        • I was a homecoming princess
        • I got my license and a car
  • Looking forward to: Kill Your Darlings, new Tegan & Sara, Catching Fire, and I turn 18 and graduate and start college holy poop....
Pretty sure this turned into a way for me to remember what happened to me this year...but happy new year, stay stylish!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment