Sep 1, 2011

Buffalo Exchange

Happy Thursday, happy September and happy thrifting. In most places across the country, you can find a Buffalo Exchange...pretty much the best thrift store out there. Once you go there, nothing compares. It's a place you can buy, sell and trade so there is a mixture of vintage clothing as well as the UO, Forever 21, and H&M clothes they're looking to buy from you. The first time I went was in San Francisco in Haight-Ashbury as I pranced around the streets being a little hipster.
If you live in SoCal, you can hit up a Buffalo Exchange in LA, San Diego, Ventura, Long Beach or at The LAB in O.C. where I recently went. For broke teens like us, it's a great place to get all of the stuff you normally couldn't get. I mean, where else can you get a pair of UO shoes for $10?
It's so hard for me to find shoes that fit me normally, but here they have a huge selection.
They have everything you can think of-tees, blouses, dresses, skirts, pants, etc. and none of them are terribly "WTF...?"
The best part? Everything its pretty unique. Most items are older pieces from the shops we all love, so they're no longer available. You get them for way cheaper and it's likely no one else will have them (although my mom and I both found dresses we bought/have from a few years ago...) You can even find stuff older than you, but just as cute! Check out the site here for locations, info, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment