May 7, 2012

If I Were An 80's Teen Movie Star

And had all of the money in the world...

I would be Claire Standish.There isn't even an inspiration mood board thing going on. I mean, I just want her entire outfit. The exact same one. I wouldn't say no to a Judd Nelson either.
Delia Deetz


I would also snag up Delia Deetz' wardrobe. Lydia is great, don't get me wrong. But, rewatching the movie, I realized that her mom dresses so much better. Frustrated sculptress > teen angst. Also;
THIS IS MY ART, AND IT IS DANGEROUS!



Veruca Salt


So, Veruca Salt is circa 1970. I get that. But I don't care, she's fabulous. I'm not even a huge fan of anything... not black, but I guess the fact that I can't even dream of touching Givenchy, Chanel, and Jil Sander pieces makes me want to be her. FUN FACT; My dad has called me Veruca Salt since I was nine. I don't know if he knows that that's a compliment for me?


Steff


And from Pretty in Pink: Steff. Ahh, Steff. He's an elitist, misogynistic douche bag who says things like "I wouldn't be too jazzed if I were you." But homeboy can wear a white suit to high school like nobody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment